Σύνδεση Όνομα μέλους Κωδικός
Να γίνεται η σύνδεση αυτόματα σε κάθε μου επίσκεψη    
Συνδεθείτε, για να ελέγξετε τα προσωπικά σας μηνύματα
Συνδεθείτε, για να ελέγξετε τα προσωπικά σας μηνύματα
AnimeClipse Αρχική σελίδα » General

Greece in the 16th round :D
Προβολή προηγούμενου Θέματος :: Προβολή επόμενου Θέματος  

What was the percentage you gave the Greece Team winning Against Ivory coast ?
From 0% to 25%
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
From 26% to 50%
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
From 51% to 75%
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
From 76% to ... 99% :D
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
100% .. And you put your heart while cheering them :D
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Σύνολο Ψήφων : 6

Συγγραφέας Μήνυμα

Ένταξη: 20 Δεκ 2009

Δημοσίευση Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τετ Ιούν 25, 2014 12:51 am
Τίτλος: Greece in the 16th round :D
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Thumbs UP Thumbs UP
I myself was cheering for them because they had an awesome offense during the match.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Προβολή του προφίλ του συγγραφέα Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος

Ένταξη: 31 Αύγ 2006

Δημοσίευση Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τετ Ιούν 25, 2014 11:12 pm
Τίτλος:

It was a great moment, indeed.
Although I live abroad, I was celebrating with my compatriots until the morning.

Go Greece !!! Thumb 2 Up

Ένταξη: 12 Δεκ 2007

Δημοσίευση Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Ιούν 26, 2014 12:07 am
Τίτλος:

We played an awful first match. In the second match we were mediocre again and played for 60+ minutes with ten men. But we played a really good third game and we deserved the win and the progression imho. I hope we keep playing like that. We have chances to progress even further. Anyway i really liked the fact that you cheered for us. Where are you from?

Ένταξη: 04 Μάι 2008

Δημοσίευση Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Ιούν 26, 2014 7:35 am
Τίτλος:

I would rather have the majority of the Greeks make a protest against the corrupted government in the streets rather than have them forget those who have literally fracked them in the arse-plunged the nation into economic depression-continued to steal money-and celebrate in the aforementioned streets. I would rather be remembered as a citizen of a nation which once again shines the beacon of democracy and public rule than a citizen of a nation who made it to the 16 of the world's best football teams. Which is not objective inho, when one takes into consideration everything that has surfaced about FIFA being corrupt.

Manipulation of the public opinion at its best.

As for the Greek team, good for them. I would still feel proud of them playing good football even if they hadn't made it to the best 16.
But then again, I haven't seen them making a public statement against the heavy measures the government has taken which favor those who are very rich and literally suck the living blood of the 20% of the Greek citizens who are below the limit of poverty and don't have enough to feed themselves and their families.

For the record, everyone should see the course of action Drogba has taken against the civil war which started twice in his country since 2000.

Real heroes aren't defined by making it to the best 16.

Ένταξη: 04 Αύγ 2007

Δημοσίευση Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Ιούν 26, 2014 5:03 pm
Τίτλος:

Melkor1431 έγραψε:

you said it all in this one sentence...that's the real existence of football...keep people entertain and make them forget their every day problems..
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

Ένταξη: 12 Δεκ 2007

Δημοσίευση Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Ιούν 26, 2014 7:47 pm
Τίτλος:

That's a method used successfully since the ancient years. And it's not gonna change in the near future.

I would like the Greek people to become better people, work hard and not expect everything from the government and cry all day every day. I'm sick of this behaviour.

Ένταξη: 21 Σεπ 2014

Δημοσίευση Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Νοέ 12, 2015 11:14 pm
Τίτλος:

Melkor1431 έγραψε:
I would rather have the majority of the Greeks make a protest against the corrupted government in the streets rather than have them forget those who have literally fracked them in the arse-plunged the nation into economic depression-continued to steal money-and celebrate in the aforementioned streets. I would rather be remembered as a citizen of a nation which once again shines the beacon of democracy and public rule than a citizen of a nation who made it to the 16 of the world's best football teams. Which is not objective inho, when one takes into consideration everything that has surfaced about FIFA being corrupt.

As for the Greek team, good for them. I would still feel proud of them playing good football even if they hadn't made it to the best 16.
But then again, I haven't seen them making a public statement against the heavy measures the government has taken which favor those who are very rich and literally suck the living blood of the 20% of the Greek citizens who are below the limit of poverty and don't have enough to feed themselves and their families.

For the record, everyone should see the course of action Drogba has taken against the civil war which started twice in his country since 2000.

Real heroes aren't defined by making it to the best 16.

The fact is those useless "protests" lead to nothing but null.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Προβολή όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:   
Δημοσίευση νέου Θέματος     Απάντηση στο Θέμα     AnimeClipse Αρχική σελίδα » General Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Μετάβαση στη:   
Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτήν την Ενότητα
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Ενότητας
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτήν την Ενότητα
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτήν την Ενότητα
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Ενότητας